THE SCIENCE OF
Anytime. Anywhere. Anyone.
What is Self-Guided Therapy?
Self-Guided Therapy is a type of therapy that can be done on your own time and can help with issues such as depression, anxiety, stress, and more. It can be used in tandem with other types of therapy and coaching or as a stand-alone tool for people who don’t need or have access to traditional resources.
Self-Guided Therapy is often based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) which is one of the most effective types of therapy used by many therapists.
What are the Benefits of Self-Guided Therapy?
- Lower cost, often only a few dollars a month
- Available 24/7 on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Users can focus their care on whatever topics are important at the time
- Can be supplemented with other types of therapy
- Can include multiple methods of care
- Tools, resources, and sessions can be accessed multiple times
- Is a great tool for long-term use, during or after other treatments
- No wait time related to therapist availability
Try Self-Guided Therapy in the Aspyn Coaching app for 7 days for free now.
Is Self-Therapy Effective?
Many studies have show that self-guided therapy can be very effective, especially when it comes to anxiety and depression. One study recently showed the self-guided CBT based therapy resulted in a significant effect on depression.READ THE STUDY
What is CBT?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, also known as CBT, is an approach that combines both cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy to focus on behavior, thoughts, and feelings. It is one of the most widely used therapeutic approaches and is used to treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, addictions, and more.READ THE STUDY
Is Self-Guided Therapy Right for Me?
Self-guided therapy is a great option for a lot of people. Aspyn Coaching has been developed for anyone who is looking to heal, grow, stay organized, plan their lives with intention, be inspired, and more.
Aspyn Coaching isn’t a fit for you if:
- You are looking for one-on-one mental health support
- You are under the age of 18 or under the care of a legal guardian
- You have thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- You are in an emergency situation or experiencing an urgent crisis
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or if you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
Try Aspyn Coaching free for 7 days.